Catalogs for automotive products – and related automotive and small-engine ranges – are well suited to automation given the complexity of the products involved.
- Structured layout aids easy product reference
- Product attributes may be shown to enhance user experience
- Multiple product prices may be shown and updated automatically
- Category summary images are shown instead of individual product images
- Product ranges are often very large
- Product attributes for engine parts are very different from those for oils & grease
- Numerous products share many similar (or identical) attributes
- Products are often not visually attractive
- Application information relating specific parts to specific vehicles is difficult to setup and maintain
Product management for automotive parts catalogs
Automotive parts catalogs typically comprise hundreds (if not thousands) of products, with different product attributes associated with each product range.
Managing this product information can be challenging, especially if you’re using a spreadsheet or ERP software.
Catalog Automation has developed its own purpose-built product information management platform – known as Producty™.
Producty™ allows you to manage your products using a drag-and-drop tree, and to easily add formatted text and product attributes.
Benefits of automating your fastener catalog
The sample page shown below includes elements typically found in an automotive parts catalog. Your catalog can be tailored to your specific design & product requirements based on this design, or you may choose to use one of the other templates in our library as a starting point.
Catalog templates include single column (full page), two column and three column layouts. Designs may be fixed to a particular size (i.e. a grid-based layout) or be sized according to the content (i.e. a flow-based layout).
Enhance your fastener catalogs with these features
View our other catalog layouts
Would you like some help automating your automotive parts catalog?
Catalog Automation has produced thousands of automated catalog pages for customers in a wide range of industries.
We’d love to learn more about your requirements and to help you overcome the challenges you face in creating your catalog on-time and on-budget.
Please send us a message and we’ll be in touch!