Catalog Automation has developed a structured 5 steps to catalogue success™ process to automate the creation of catalogues, price lists and brochures.
We improve your data structures and product management processes, then work with you to create template driven catalogues.
Catalogues can be easily enhanced by adding automated indexes, table of contents or other cross-referencing.
Catalog Automation typically focus on automating catalogues more than 30 pages in length or where smaller catalogues are created regularly.
1. Source Your Product Data
- Spreadsheet or export from ERP/web site/business database
- Data may be manually created from existing catalogue PDFs
2. Organise Your Catalogue Data
- Manage your catalogue and products using our web-based solution
- Add/edit/delete products and product attributes
3. Design Layout Templates
- Choose from grid or flow layouts
- Select one of our existing layout template options or create one to suit
4. Publish Your Catalogue
- Pages are created automatically
- Product information (e.g. pricing) may be updated as required
5. Add Enhanced Content
- Increase usability for your customers by adding: